- 2023/10/10 [Tokyo Show] Visitor Count 2023 Available
- 2023/10/06 [Tokyo Show] Previous Show page available
- 2023/06/27 Real Voices from Exhibitors & Visitors are released!
- 2023/05/22 [Osaka Show] Visitor Count 2023 Available
- 2023/05/19 [Osaka Show] Previous Show page available
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan.
*Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions
Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
- Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
- Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
- Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
- Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
- Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
The number of exhibitors/countries/exhibits/visitors is a forecast including concurrent shows and it may differ from the actual number at the show.
The number of exhibitors include co-exhibiting partners, group companies and association members.