- 2022/06/02 [News Release] Post-show report of Highly-functional Material Week OSAKA 2022
- 2022/05/17 [Osaka Show] Visitor Count for 2022 released
- 2022/05/17 [Osaka Show] Previous Show page available
- 2022/05/13 Visitor Ticket Request available
- 2022/05/13 Exhibiting Info Request available
Show Schedule for the Next 3 Years
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan.
*Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions
Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
- Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
- Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
- Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
- Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
- Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
The number of exhibitors/countries/exhibits/visitors is a forecast including concurrent shows and it may differ from the actual number at the show.
The number of exhibitors include co-exhibiting partners, group companies and association members.
Highly-functional Material Week/Photonix/FINTECH JAPAN
- [Tokyo Show] List of Exhibitors (2021)
- [Tokyo Show] Access to Makuhari Messe
- Tokyo Sightseeing
- [Osaka Show] List of Exhibitors (2022)
- [Osaka Show] Exhibitor Directory (2022)
- [Osaka Show] Special Features
- [Osaka Show] Access to INTEX Osaka
- Kansai Region Sightseeing
- Hotel Information
- Visitor Ticket Request